Witch World was the period on Earth when the witches reigned. It was the second out of four consecutive ages to exist and lasted for approximately 10,000 years before it came to an end due to an Ice Age.
- Hellewise and Maya Hearth-Woman become co-leaders of Hecate Witch-Queen's tribe after her death.
- Maya sacrifices four of the tribe's babies and becomes the first vampire.
- Thierry Descouedres (known then as "Theorn") is changed into the first made vampire by Maya, corresponding with the Northern Hemisphere spring equinox in modern times.
- Red Fern - the first lamia vampire - is born.
- Hellewise challenges Maya to a single combat duel and wins, banishing her sister, Red Fern, and their vampires from the tribe.
- The Night Wars between vampires and witches begins.
- The element that corresponds with the end of Witch World is ice (the ice age).
- Like the names of the other ages, "Witch World" was coined by Hugh Davis. It is unknown whether other Night People use these terms as well.
- Like the preceding Shapeshifter World, an interspecies war was partially responsible for the downfall of the reigning species.